Yan Yan,NYC Street Fashion(she has inspired my new winter 2009/2010 collab!

By | 2:07 PM 1 comment
Yan Yan, NYC Street Fashion Street Peeper Global Street Fashion and Street Style
OF THE AWESOMENESS!
Currently making a lace dress inspired from this, for my collab with this girl named Jenna Fitzpatrick at my school.
It's alot of cyber punk stuff like studded tutu's (my idea of course) and Dominatrix-inspired clothes:
(than again think about slit-thigh tights, tutu skirts(w/ and w/out studs), patent leather, reds, dark purples, blacks, corsets, spiked stilletoes, and leather evening gloves.
(Afew minor examples off of Polyvore)
Here's some of my creations I've made so far:
(you like?)
Me and Jenna made this together (modeld by Jenna)
Comming soon, my fellow blogger buddy Mara from http://www.kissmyfasshion.com/ gets a tribute!(she's so stylish)
See u then, Ashley

1 comments:

lisa + cathy said...

THE SKIRT, THE SKIRT!
i need to find one (: