Art Class Photoshoot(ACP) directed by me

By | 11:14 AM Leave a Comment
I was bored before fall break and decided to take a small photoshoot with my friend Mara from Kissmyfasshion. They're done in the school's art room in the grimest of places, and all with me in them! So now you fellow bloggers can know what I actually look like now. I set up all the props with some of my clothes and a few things from the Drama department's costume closet. They all add to my artistic asthetic when I design and plus I'm an amature photographer:

(This is me!  Balmain military vest, Walmart polo, extra tulle)


(A larger view of my Balmain vest)


(My favorite bag with the zipper trim, Target)

(Me in stock closet holding cowboy boots, Vintage Roberto Cavalli)


(the dying sweater, Acne sweater accumulated from Germany last summer)


(One of my favorite pictures, the dying sweater getting it's arms chopped off, damn I'm so brutal)


(Metallic purple pumps, Charlotte Russe)


(One of the more epic pictures, I love how the light shines off of them)


(One more of me draped in blue chiffon on an Art easle)

0 comments: