NICOLE MILLER in Nashville

By | 5:14 PM Leave a Comment


Yes. I love me some Nicole Miller (extra room to place incorrect gramar for the hell heck of it). I think I might make a dress like this. I'm so excited to go to the show! :3333 my rightful place as a blogger going to another high end fashion show (besides the Oscar De La Renta one in about 2005-6). FINALLY! I got the info from Nashville Fashion Group's page, and it's going to be right on Broadway! I can just walk there if I wanted, oh fuck yay! I'll see you guys later, I got to go to a fashion show!
WHEN: Tuesday, April 27th, 2010


WHERE: One Eleven, 111 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201

TIME: Private VIP Cocktail Hour w/ Nicole Miller~ 6:30pm – 7:30pm (Closed) Presentation: 7:30pm – 10:00pm

Tickets:

VIP~ $150, General Admission~$75

0 comments: