Santa Clause Died On A Cross For Me(And Lady Gaga's Epic Ass)

By | 4:25 PM Leave a Comment
Hey Fashion Faggies!

It's your best faggie friend Ashley Doggett


Fuck, I'm not so stoked fo school to start back over again this year. I AM however excited for AP Art Studio this year, though I'm slightly afraid that I didn't get in for some reason. But I don't think that I would be forced to do 6 works of art and not be in the class, I'll find out on the 6th anyway. Anywho, my wardrobe is comming along as wonerfully as I wanted with the dicerning eye of my mom's style concious and her bank acount. Yep, I'll be well suited up in hipster doofus wool pants Ala Cosmo Kramer and fully studded leather jackets and tops. I'll look like a past season Balmain-Hipster dike just the way I wanted, or better yet the way I wanted without adding all of the labels and shit. I'm into Detroit techno groups like Underground Resistance and Dan Curtin and I've caught myself dancing and doing the robot to synth/roland beats. People I've noticed have a big deal if you change, weather it be for the better or worse. I'm in the middle I think, I'm a homosexual and I believe in Christ, which there's nothing wrong with that I believe. I recently posted on my facebook that I was going to have a new attitude twoards people and not get involved in petty drama and shit anymore, but I got all these comments saying "ARE YOU GOING TO BE A PSYCOPATH NOW?"


Really?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Wow, if I decided to do that I would have gotten a metallic Burberry trench coat and carried an AK47 inside the lapels with  keen quote of "say hello to my...erm...big friend...his names Joe."

Ah anyway, THIS is what I wanted to show you:


SERIOUSLY? I CANNOT FATHOM ON HOW AMAZING HER ASS IS! HOLY GOD SWEET MOTHER MARY AND BABY JESUS! IT'S AND EPIC ASS! AND EPIC ASSSSSS!


Ok...
EPIC ASS!
-ashley xxxx

0 comments: