Fashion Dharma, another attempt at "Epic Wins"

By | 6:13 PM 2 comments
I don't think I'll ever invest in a serious camera like most bloggers do, because now I see the unimportance in having a clear image of yourself. When everything is destorted, you can see things differently and on a higher artistical level. My photo's of myself might as well be forever taken with the whims of the cellphone camera, which has supplied every image of myself on here( accept for a few psuedo-drunken, rare occasions) I'm becoming increasingly interested in the things I like the most, be it the things that I see or cme across on the world wide web or the things I stumble appon in real life, because you know, I'm not an obsessively hungry-for-everything internet stalker. So, if you've been seeing what this has been leading up to, another attempt and stab at epic wins is in the process of occuring:

  • Street Style 101
         (All from fashion bits and bobs)

The funny thing about clothes is that everyone, well almost everyone, owns them. What facinates people about them is that for one, people love to adorn themselves. You might be the most unfashionable person on Earth, but God dammit your wearing something! I see beauty in almost every piece of clothing in the world, being the clothes horse I am. And second of all, people are always interested in how other people wear their clothing. So one day, some bored hipster went outside, saw a guy's outfit he liked, snapped a picture of it and posted it on the internet. Thus, the Satorialist was born. He's probably making bank from me saying that, so SATORIALIST SATORIALIST SATORIALIST. There goes, lame and annoyingly sweet me.


(my outfit every fucking day, vintage boots, skinny pants, slouchy bag, men's sweaters, and blazer)






Half of the people in this post, maybe all of them, are wearing some sort of combat boot, or boots in general. I adore boots, oxfords, and brogues above and footwear out there. I'll never wear heels in my life, for I see them is as a cage for all females out there, but that doesn't mean I don't see them as a cute, Takashi Murikami sculpture. Now, I'd like to close this post with some deliciously amazing menswear from my favorites, especially Yigal Azrouel. The images are from Dior Homme, Acne, Dries Van Noten, Yigal, YSL, Lanvin, Marni, and my other favorite Raf Simmons.



(can't really see them.....fuck)

See you later on this week, ok? I'll flood your brains with more fashionable garbage soon
-Ashley xxx


2 comments:

Isabel said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, lady. I do truly appreciate each and every one of them.

Just to let you know, a couple years ago I would make sure to comment back on every single person's blog who commented on mine. It was curteous, I suppose but after a while it started to feel very self-serving - as if I was only leaving comments on my readers' blogs to get more comments on my own. It started to feel like a job, and not a very honest one. I've been blogging for five years now and I feel quite comfortable with the number of followers/reduced comments my blog receives. Basically, I'm just not interested in leaving meaningless, ego-rubbing comments on other people's blogs. "Nice shoes!!!!" doesn't really mean much to me anymore, I guess.

Sorry if this is weird, but it's just where I'm at right now. I blog because I like to, and not for any other reason.

Cosplay said...

Nice outfits. We are from cosplay, a japan based company offering costumes worldwide at affordable prizes. We are the top seller of this session. Thanks for sharing this blog with us.